This is a Teen Actor’s Lab “art.” post.
Hey guys, it’s Sarah from Teen Actor’s Lab with a super fun acting challenge for you! I am so excited to announce this contest because the lucky winners will be featured in the next l.a.b. email and here on the blog!
Here’s how to enter the contest:
- Create an Instagram video acting the following line of dialogue three times, each with a different intention (or action).
“What are you doing?”
(If you don’t know what an intention is, watch this video.)
- Write your intentions down, in order, in the “add a caption” section on Instagram. Use active verbs or verb-phrases like “to attack brutally”, “to seduce” or “to calm her down”. Be creative with them!
- All video entries must be hashtagged #3Intentions and tagged with @teenactorslab
- Anyone between the ages of 11 and 21 are qualified to enter.
- You must follow @teenactorslab on Instagram and like the Facebook page in order to qualify.
- Your #3Intentions Video must be posted to Instagram by Friday, March 14th at 8pm.
- Contestants with the most points win.
How to get points:
- Completion of #3Intentions video following all instructions – 20 points
- How well your intentions are executed – 0 to 20 points
- Intention creativity – 0 to 10 points
How to get extra points:
- Follow @teenactorslab on Vine & comment on a post, include #3Intentions hashtag – 5 points
- Follow @teenactorslab on Twitter & tweet us, include #3Intentions hashtag – 5 points
- Comment on a TAL Facebook post and sign up for the page’s notifications – 5 points
- Share the contest on Facebook with this text & link: Do the Teen Actor’s Lab #3Intentions Instagram Contest like I did & win a featured spot on the blog! bit.ly/1gX1bYf (and be sure to tag the Facebook page) – 10 points